Secretary General of ESPA
Csilla Mezösi, from 2018 Secretary General of ESPA; networking between spa businesses, rehabilitation centres and clinics, medical research and education partners, spa hotels and medical spas, spa operators and investors. Cooperation in EU working groups and in international cooperation.
Summary of her skills
Full service, strategic project management from city level to national government-supported developments • 15 years of tourism management expertise in Europe’s largest outgoing tourism market • B2B and B2C sales activities, PR, event organisation, product development • Project management in the field of health tourism (international PR, management consultancy, spa development, cross marketing between providers and health insurance companies, medical tourism)
Presentation title: Use the chance! Health will be the new currency – the new status symbol!
- Use the chance! Health will be the new currency – the new status symbol!
- Balneology, Europe’s heritage of medical know-how should become the second frontline in the fight against COVID-19. Moreover, it saves costs in public health care
- Back to the roots – medical spas in Europe will focus more on medical competence
- We are working on creating new packages for the main risk group and this is showing very good results
- Some good examples of vouchers in the EU could show that these incentives were the best models to support tourism
- Take a positive look on the future – the sensitivity of our citizens will focus on prevention and strengthening of the immune system
- Growing demand from overseas markets for medical spas and sustainable health resorts. We have to be prepared for the “new normal” but also for the “new future of tourism”