Secretary General of ESPA
Csilla Mezösi, From 2018 Secretary General of ESPA; Networking between Spa business: rehabilitation centers and clinics, medical research and education partners, spa hoteIs and medical spas, spa operators and investors. Cooperation in EU working groups and on international cooperation.
Summary of her skills
Full service, strategic project management. from city-level to national government supported developments • 15 years of tourism management expertise in Europes largest outgoing tourism market • B2B and B2C sales activities, PR, event organisation, product development • Project management in the field of healthtourism (int’l. PR, management consultancy, Spa development, cross marketing btwn. providers and health insurance companies, medical tourism)
Presentation title: Use the chance! Health will be the new currency – the new status symbol!
- Balneology, Europe’s heritage of know-how should become the second frontline in the fight against COVID-19 and by saving costs in public health care
- Back to the roots – Medical spas in Europe will focus more on medical competence
- We are working on creating new packages for the main risk group and this is showing very good results
- Some good examples of vouchers in the EU could show that these incentives were the best models to support tourism
- Look positive in the future – the sensitivity of our citizens will focus on prevention and strengthen the immune system
- Growing demand from overseas markets for medical spas, sustainable health resorts. We have to be prepared for the “new Normal” but also for “new future of tourism”